ERP 2.13.00.00 Version Announcement
ERP 2.13.00.00 version is released. It includes the following enhancements :
Nr Record Number Summary Description 1 WINERP-12031 When user first started the program, cursor should be positioned to last record on browsers. When user first started the program, cursor is provided to be positioned to last record on browsers. 2 WINERP-28633 Material records should also be locked. Material records are provided to be locked / unlocked. In order to perform this, “Lock” and “Unlock” options are added to material / material class lists’ F9 menu.
Note: This feature will be able to be used by companies who use one of Tiger Enterprise, Tiger Plus and GO Plus application and have LEM contract valid in 21.05.2012. 3 WINERP-30067 Defined price cards should be used in other material slips although AR/AP criterion was defined for them. Defined price cards are provided to be used in other material slips although AR/AP criterion was defined for them. “AR/AP Will Be Required For Price Cards in Material Slips” parameter is added to material parameters for this. This parameter line is used to determine whether purchase / sales price cards of which AR/AP is specified will be listed in unit price field of the material slips. If you want to list price cards in unit price field of the material slips even if their AR/AP is specified, “Yes” option must be selected. 4 WINERP-30351 There should be datamatrix application in program intended for glasses sector. New arrangements are performed in application for datamatrix application intended for glasses sector. Within the scope of this, material transactions will be performed by reading datamatrix in input and output slips. By 2.13.00.00 version, datamatrix dimension is downsized (1cm x 1cm). When writing datamatrix 17 or 11 can be selected for date in design (17 for drug datamatrix; 11 for glasses datamatrix). 5 WINERP-25892 It should be provided to enter fixed asset expenses whcih affect only IFRS depreciation tables. It is provided to enter “IFRS Fixed Asset Value Increase/Decrease” amounts to fixed asset records. 6 WINERP-28893 Decrease / increase of fixed asset value should be done over valuated amount. If the application runs according to the Russian or Azerbaijan legislation, fixed asset value decrease/increase is provided to be calculated over the depreciation calculated value of the relevant fixed asset. (Net Book Value – Expertise Value) 7 WINERP-28460 During CTP calculation, planned slips belonging to cancelled production orders should not be considered. During CTP calculation, planned slips belonging to cancelled production orders will not be considered.
Note: Because of working algorithm, this feature will not be worked with “Delivered-Planned Inputs will be Removed” option. 8 WINERP-30193 Overheads should be grouped and detailed data should be displayed in production orders according to overhead groups. In order to group overhead cards, “Group Code” combo box is added to overhead cards. Overhead card group codes can be defined from “Overhead Groups” heading of Trading System program module. 9 WINERP-29935 A solution must be developed to make it apparent that fixed column located in the grids can be checked by double-clicking. Columns located next to the selectable records in browsers are converted into check boxes. 10 WINERP-19436 Discounts should be reflected to the fixed asset record generated while purchasing fixed asset. “Discounts Will Be Reflected To The Fixed Asset Record Generated While Purchasing Fixed Asset” parameter line is added to fixed asset parameters. When a fixed asset is purchased, this parameter is used to determine whether the relevant discount applied to the fixed asset in purchasing invoice will be reflected to the fixed asset cost. 11 WINERP-22777 Material code filter and number of label printing should be added to “Print Barcode” filters reached from F9 menu of sales order slip. (They should be added also to Invoice, Dispatch/Receipt and all Material Slips) “List Slip Lines: Yes/No” filter is added to the options displayed when printing barcodes over slips. If “Yes” option is selected in List Slip Lines filter line, a window listing all slip lines will open. Users determine the slip lines of which barcodes will be printed by entering quantity information. 12 WINERP-24043 When variants are automatically assigned to material cards by using materal slips, variant card should be generated according to parameter. “Add Material Code To The Beginning Of Variant Code” and “Add Material Description To The Beginning Of Variant Description” options are added to “batch selection of variants” window displayed with F9 menu of slips. If you want to add the relevant material code/description to the beginning of new variant code/description when variant is assigned automatically, one of these fields is checked. 13 WINERP-21754 In all output slips, (Sales and other outputs), when a transaction is copied which contains serial/lot, the serial/lot should be generated automatically. In firms who use serial/lot tracking system, when a slip is copied which contains lot number, the lot number is provided to be assigned automatically for the new slip. 14 WINERP-30066 Document Tracking Number field entered in order slip details should also be in dispatc/receipts’ details page. When orders are transferred to dispatch/receipts Document Tracking Number field entered in order slip details page will be transferred to dispatc/receipts’ details page. 15 WINERP-26623 When materials, of which quantity level is below zero, are selected in slips and invoices, the relevant slip lines should be highlighted in different color. In material cards, depending on “Warehouse Parameters/Negative Inventory Level Control” paramter, when materials, of which quantity level is below zero, are selected in slips and invoices, the relevant slip lines are provided to be highlighted in green. 16 WINERP-26783 There should be distribution order number line in sales invoices browser filters window. Distribution order number line is added to sales invoices browser filters window. 17 WINERP-28396 When barcode is written over slip, there should be “The Value on Line” option in unit filter. “Unit Line Number Value” option is added to filter options when barcodes are wanted to be written over transactions. This filter line is used to determine which unit of the material’s unit set will be printed. If “The Value on Line” is selected, the unit in the relevant slip line is used in barcode printing. If “The Value on Filter” is selected, the next unit specified in the Unit Line Number filter line is used in printing. 18 WINERP-28440 There should be deduction limit to apply deduction to the purchasing and sales transactions. “Deduction Limit” option is added to G/L parameters. It refers to the deduction limit determined to apply deduction to the purchasing and sales transactions. In case the relevant materials selected in the lines of orders, dispatches/receipts and invoices are applied deduction, and the total VAT of these lines is less than the value specified in this parameter line, the relevant slips are not applied deduction. 19 WINERP-30064 The dispatch/receipts generated with partial consignment transfer should contain main dispatch/receipt number. The main dispatch/receipt numbers of the consignment dispatches/receipts transferred to the invoice partially are listed under “Main Slip No.” heading which is located in List of Related Dispatches window accessed over “Dispatch/Receipt No” field in invoice details. 20 WINERP-28842 In distribution order if the entire quantity of order cannot be delivered because the inventory is insufficient, the material on hand should be written to deliverable quantity and status column should list “Insufficient Stock” data. In distribution order if the entire quantity of order cannot be delivered because the inventory is insufficient, the material on hand is provided to be written to Deliverable Quantity field. If there isn’t enough stock and/or the total order quantity cannot be delivered due to a shortage in stock, Status Code field will display “Insufficient Stock” message. 21 WINERP-10058 There should be “Additional Discounts” option in F9 menu of Sales Proposal slip. In Sales and Purchase Proposal modules it is provided to apply additional discounts to proposal and contract slips (Alt-5)
Note: This feature will be able to be used by companies who use Tiger Enterprise and Tiger Plus application and have LEM contract valid in 21.05.2012. 22 WINERP-21844 Some sales reports should be filtered according to materials’ claimant status. “Claimant Status” filter is added to Detailed Sales Report, Sales Invoices List, Material Sales Extract, Sales Transactions List and Sales Distribution by AR/AP reports that will provide to list claimant stocks.
Claimant Status: Claimant / Stock (Claimant) Shipped / Non-Claimant 23 WINERP-28839 There should be Distribution Order Number filter in sales invoices list report. Distribution Order Number filter is added to sales invoices list report. 24 WINERP-29945 25 WINERP-28933 There is no TR Identity number control in AR/AP cards. “The Same T.R. Identity Number Can Be Used for AR/AP Records” parameter is added to finance parameters. This parameter line is used to determine whether the same T.R. identity number can be used for different AR/AP record. 26 WINERP-29269 There should be Planned Transactions Report which can be taken according to AR/AP records. Planned Transactions Tracking report is added to F9 menu of AR/AP cards browser. All planned transactions (order/demand) of an AR/AP are listed starting from the report date in Planned Transactions Tracking Window.
Note: This feature will be able to be used by companies who use Tiger Enterprise application and have LEM contract valid in 21.05.2012. 27 WINERP-23145 Collected slips should also be reached over credit card slip. “Related Bank Slips” option is added to credit card slip’s F9 menu. It is used to list the relevant slips collected over the credit card slip. When the relevant option is used, bank slips window opens, and the collected operations are listed by date, debit, credit and similar information. 28 WINERP-28742 Limit info of bank credits and remaining credit info should be reported. Credit info is provided to be listed in bank account summary report. 29 WINERP-28252 When different database is used after some arrangements are made on Logodb.cfg, transactions should be performed on related database by making different Logodb.cfg arrangement on E-Declarations. When more than one different database is used after some arrangements are made on Logodb.cfg, it is provided to take declarations over logged in database in E-Declaration application. 30 WINERP-30567 Changes in Withholding Tax and Corporate Tax Declarations Changes in Withholding Tax and Corporate Tax Declarations 31 WINERP-9803 Users should be authorized for F11 (Column Hide/Show) feature on browsers. Column Hide/Show authoriaztion is added to Transaction Authorizations of Company Authorizations in System Administration. 32 WINERP-25670 Facebook and Twitter should be parametric. “Display social media links on main page” authorization option is added to General Definitions of “Rights for Program Functions” option located under users in system administration. Depending on this auth., the social media icons will be listed at bottom right-hand corner of main page. 33 WINERP-7055 Shipment account code and shipment address filters should be used in ORDCALC function. SHPCOD = Shipment account code” ve “SHPADD = Shipment address code” filters are added to ORDCALC function. 34 WINERP-12379 The defined info in AR/AP Aux. Code 1,2,3,4,5 fields of CLCALC function should be taken place in filter options. The defined info in AR/AP Aux. Code 1,2,3,4,5 fields of CLCALC, INVCALC and ORDCALC functions is provided to be taken place in filter options.
Aux. Code filter usage:
Aux. Code => “CSC:[xxx]Aux. Code 2 => “CSC2:[xxx]Aux. Code 3 => “CSC3:[xxx]Aux. Code 4 => “CSC4:[xxx]Aux. Code 5 => “CSC5:[xxx] 35 WINERP-30230 Risk totals should also be listed in Clcnum function. Following fields are added to returntype value of Clcnum function in order to list risk totals:
12. Charge Account Risk Total
13. Company Check/P.Note Risk Total
14. Customer Check / P.Note Risk Total
15. Endorsement Check / P.Note Risk Total
16. Disp./Recpt.(Proposal) Risk Total
17. Order (Deliverable) Risk Total
18. Order (Proposal) Risk Total 36 WINERP-9748 Returntype2 (Risk Limit) of CLNUM function should be detailed. Risk limit options of CLNUM function are detailed according to new definitions. New returntype list:
1. Discount Rate
2. Risk Limit
3. Closed Risk
4. Check Risk Factor (Company)
5. P. Note Risk Factor (Company)
6. Check Risk Factor (Customer)
7. P. Note Risk Factor (Customer)
8. Check Risk Factor (Endorsement)
9. P. NoteRisk Factor (Endorsement)
10. Charge Account Risk Limit
11. Charge Account Closed Risk
12. Company Check/P.Notes Risk Limit
13. Company Check/P.Notes Closed Risk
14. Customer Check/P.Notes Risk Limit
15. Customer Check/P.Notes Closed Risk
16. Endorsement Check/P.Notes Risk Limit
17. Endorsement Check/P.Notes Closed Risk
18. Disp./Recp. Risk Limit
19. Disp./Recp. Closed Risk
20. Disp./Recp. Proposal Risk Limit
21. Disp./Recp. Proposal Closed Risk
22. Order (Deliverable) Risk Limit
23. Order (Deliverable) Closed Risk
24. Order (Proposal) Risk Limit
25. Order (Proposal) Closed Risk 37 WINERP-9983 When taking a material card into the application from excel, group code should also be transferred. When taking material cards into the application from excel, it is provided to transfer group code info too. The information written to “O” column are transferred as group code. 38 WINERP-28721 When AR/AP cards are transferred from Excel, “District, Town and City” info should also be transferred. When AR/AP cards are transferred from Excel, “District Code, Town Code, City Code and Country Code” info are provided to be transferred. 39 WINERP-25598 In Skonsol2 application, the unit of the material whcih is selected in invoice line should be changed. In Skonsol2 application, it is provided to select a unit except of default unit of the unit set selected in material card. 40 WINERP-29819 AR/AP field is left empty in planning proposals of planned transactions tracking window. AR/AP field is left empty in planning proposals of planned transactions tracking window although related slips contain AR/AP info. It is fixed. 41 WINERP-30250 42 WINERP-30848 When Costing Maintenance is run, UNITSETREF values are sent defectively. When Costing Maintenance was run, (in some special cases), the UNITSETREF value of query was sent defectively. It is fixed. 43 WINERP-30854 When costing maintenance is run after period is closed, amount is written to Prdcost table when quantity is zero. When costing maintenance was run after period was closed, amount was written to Prdcost table when quantity was zero. It is fixed. 44 WINERP-20095 Minimum / maximum quantities are listed incorrecly in material level control report. Minimum / maximum quantities were listed incorrecly in material level control report. It is fixed. 45 WINERP-29916 Fixed asset expense assignment only works in the fiscal period that expense matching is performed in. Fixed asset expense assignment was only calculated in the fiscal period that expense matching was performed in. It is fixed. 46 WINERP-11865 There must be query optimization in production order adding and recording transactions. Performance improvement is provided by improving queries in production order adding and recording transactions. 47 WINERP-30288 Performance improvement, calculation update in CTP operation of Planning. Performance improvement and calculation update is performed in CTP operation of Planning. 48 WINERP-31296 The user’s authorization code given in purchase slip is not displayed in order slip generated as a result of demand delivery. The user’s authorization code given in purchase slip is not displayed in order slip generated as a result of demand delivery. It is fixed. Purchase order authorization code will be transferred to order slip automatically which is generated after demand delivery. 49 WINERP-31323 50 WINERP-28963 Locked purchase contract’s approval info can be changed. Locked purchase contract’s approval info will not be able to be changed. 51 WINERP-31338 When oracle database data tools are wanted to be generated, an error is received. When oracle database data tools were wanted to be generated, an error was received. It is fixed. 52 WINERP-23820 In sales invoices bowser, when list is sorted according to slip number and when it is searched according to slip number, the cursor is not positioned to relevat slip. In sales invoices bowser, when list was sorted according to slip number and when it was searched according to slip number, the cursor was not positioned to relevat slip. It is fixed. 53 WINERP-26847 54 WINERP-28259 In sales invoice, when a material tarcked by serial/lot is entered to more than one lines and when “Combine Same Material Codes” parameter is selected during printing the related invoice, the serial/lot numbers belonging to material cannot be printed. In sales invoice, when a material tarcked by serial/lot is entered to more than one lines and when “Combine Same Material Codes” parameter is selected during printing the related invoice, the serial/lot numbers belonging to material cannot be printed. It is fixed. 55 WINERP-30334 When printing invoice forms, when Farsi is entered in written, the currency is printed on the right, but it must be printed to the left of quantity. When printing invoice forms, when Farsi was entered in written, the currency was printed on the right, it is provided to be printed to the left of quantity. 56 WINERP-30381 When new lines are opened in Invoice by using down arrow key, the order number of the first line applies for the new lines below. When new lines were opened in Invoice by using down arrow key, the order number of the first line applieed for the new lines below. It is fixed. 57 WINERP-30480 If invoice is selected in transactions that AR/AP due date tracking is performed for, the invoice cannot be recorded although “Proceed” option is selected in relevant parameter. When sales invoice, due date (day) and due date amount is selected in transactions that AR/AP due date tracking will be performed for, although “Proceed” option is selected in Due Date parameter, the sales invoices (that discount is applied to invoice general) cannot be recorded. It is fixed. 58 WINERP-30862 When material unit is changed in invoice lines, the price accord with the changed unit should be displayed. “Transfer Price From The Relevant Card When Unit Is Changed in Slip Lines” parameter line is added to material parametres. This parameter line is used to determine whether the price defined for the relevant unit is transferred automatically to the unit price field when the unit of the selected material is changed in slip and invoice lines. 59 WINERP-26404 In sales table report, if there is mixed case line in invoice, VAT amount is displayed two times greater than the actual amount in this report. In sales table report, if there is mixed case line in invoice, VAT amount is displayed two times greater than the actual amount in report. It is fixed. 60 WINERP-29213 After bank slips are posted to G/L, which are entered with “Add In Batch” option, when G/L Codes screen is opened with F9 option, it displays emptily. After bank slips are posted to G/L, which are entered with “Add In Batch” option, when G/L Codes screen is opened with F9 option, it displays emptily. It is fixed. 61 WINERP-9943 Detail lines are not listed in table report which is taken by selecting “Yes” in Invoice Detail filter. When AR/AP extract report is listed as table, although Invoice Detail filter line is selected as “Yes”, the detail info is not listed in report. It s fixed. 62 WINERP-28105 In AR/AP extract when sales person filter is used, the check and p.notes are not listed which contain sales person info. In AR/AP extract when sales person filter is used, the check and p.notes are not listed which contain sales person info. It is fixed. 63 WINERP-29490 E-Declaration program menu is opened in English. If second or third characters of user name or password were described with LE, when Declaration programme was wanted to be opened, the menu was displayed in English. It is fixed. 64 WINERP-30298 When an invoice is transferred to declaration which is subjected to special assessment and for which additional tax is applied, additional tax amount is displayed deficiently. If additional tax was applied to a material which was subjected to special assessment at the same time, the relevant additional tax amount was not reflected to BA-BS Forms. It is fixed. 65 WINERP-31060 After “Closing Trial Balance” is recorded and displayed again with “Update” option, account plan is listed constantly. After “Closing Trial Balance” was recorded and displayed again with “Update” option, account plan was listed constantly. It is fixed. 66 WINERP-30855 When closing item is selected as “Yes” in Ledger, the closing item is written to all lines of same account. When Ledger was taken by selecting closing item as “Yes” for an account, closing slip information was being listed in all lines of relevant account. It is fixed. 67 WINERP-30466 When Journal and Ledger reports are taken in screen, from printer or as PDF, users receive “out of memory” error. When Journal and Ledger reports were taken in screen, from printer or as PDF, users were receiving “out of memory” error. It is fixed. 68 WINERP-25734 Price update limit works incorrectly for “Low Level Auth. – Gross Price”. When price update limit is selected as “Low Level Auth. – Gross Price” and when discount is applied based on line, related discounts are considered in limit control and “Price change limit exceeded.” message is received. It is fixed. 69 WINERP-31059 When adding new firms in international sets, if a legislation is selected different from Turkey’s, users take Access Violation error. When adding new firms in international sets, if a legislation was selected different from Turkey’s, users were taking Access Violation error. It is fixed. 70 WINERP-18787 In STCALC function of material warehouse summary report, when warehouse no of field list is used instead of warehouse number of WNO and WNUM filters, it brings wrong value; looks all warehouses. In STCALC function of material warehouse summary report, when warehouse no of field list is used instead of warehouse number of WNO and WNUM filters, it brings wrong value; looks all warehouses. It is fixed. 71 WINERP-30490 When check/p.note slips data are exported with XML, check/p.note slip number is displaying wrongly. When check/p.note slips data were exported with XML, check/p.note slip () number was displaying wrongly. It is fixed. 72 WINERP-30524 In 2.12.00 version, when AR/AP cards are exported with XML as “Will be updated”, (AR_AP DBOP=”INS”) is transferred in XML insert type and cannot be imported in other firm. In 2.12.00 version, when AR/AP cards were exported with XML as “Will be updated” and imported in other firm, “Cannot insert duplicate key row in object ‘dbo.LG_XXX_CLCARD’ with unique index ‘IXXX_CLCARD_I2’. The duplicate key value is” error was taken. It is fixed. 73 WINERP-31176 When BOM is wanted to be transferred with XML, user receives error. When BOM was wanted to be transferred with XML, user was receiving error. It is fixed. 74 WINERP-30316 When transferring price cards from Excel, the division info displaying as “Center” instead of “All”. In case Relail Module was loaded in GOPLUS application, when transferring price cards from Excel, although division option is defined as “All: -1”, it was displaying as “Center”. It is fixed. 75 WINERP-30212 Whether AR/AP’s balance is Debt or Credit should be displayed in AR/AP operation center window. The letter (D) and the letter (C) shown in Balance column of AR/AP operation center window’s main page will indicate that AR/AP’s balance is Debt or Credit. 76 WINERP-30738 In Skonsol2, when an invoice is recorded of which payment type is credit card, users taking “”LBS skonsol 2 stopped working” message. When an invoice is wanted to be recorded in SKONSOL2 in computers that 32 bit operating system is loaded, users taking “”LBS skonsol 2 stopped working” message. It is fixed.